Latest News: You can book with us now for the Spa Classic 2013. Call us now on 0844 873 0203 to reserve your place.
Campsite Eau Rouge, Francorchamps
For the Spa Classic event in 2013 we are pleased to offer the opportunity to camp at the Eau Rouge campsite, located just minutes from the famous Spa Francorchamps circuit.
The Eau Rouge campsite is privately owned and run and offers a peaceful and green environment for camping and caravans. The campsite includes recently refurbished shower and toilet blocks, optional water and electric supply as well as a small bar/restaurant. There is also a supermarket within walking distance of the campsite.
£159.00 per person (based on two people in a standard size car sharing a tent)
To see our ABTA booking conditions please click here.
What is included:
- Return channel crossings from Dover to Calais (alternative channel routes are available. Supplements may apply)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) at the Eau Rouge campsite
- General entrance, paddock access and grandstand tickets
- If you are arriving at the event in a classic or sports car, infield car parking will be included free of charge in your booking. Travel Destinations will have a reserved area inside the circuit exclusive to our customers.
-If you are arriving at the event in a modern car or other vehicle, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £20.00 per car.
What is not included:
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover
- If you are coming in a classic or sports car we can arrange 30 minutes for circuit laps on the Spa F1 circuit for you and your car for an additional £99.00 per car. Please note these are not competitive track laps.
- Longer durations & different travel days are available on request
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request