Nurburgring Drivers Experience
Dates available upon request
This experience is open to all car clubs and individuals.
Limited to just ten cars, our Nurburgring Drivers Experience gives you the opportunity to experience a driving skills training day in your own car, watch a VLN race, have a backstage tour of the new F1 circuit and facilities and a tour of the Jaguar Test Centre.
The highlight of the weekend has to be the hot lap around the Nordschleife (nicknamed ‘The Green Hell’ by Jackie Stewart) in a performance racing Jaguar, driven by one of their official Nurburgring licenced drivers, all completed in under 10 minutes!
Depart Folkestone to Calais on Eurotunnel for the drive through France and Belgium into Germany. Our base for the next three nights will be the delightful Hotel Sonnenhof in Adenau just 10 minutes from the circuit.
This will be a full day’s driving skills training day at the Nurburgring circuit. Using the skid pan, the driver training experience is a fun and safe way of learning advanced driving skills. Using your own car under expert instruction, the day includes slalom driving, braking, avoidance and controlling your vehicle whilst skidding. A buffet lunch and soft drinks are included.
In the evening a tour dinner will take place at the hotel where you can exchange your experiences with the other participants.
VLN race day – get to see all the qualifying on Saturday morning from 8am and browse through the paddock and pit area before the 4 hour race starts at midday. During the morning you will get to see behind the scenes of the F1 circuit on the backstage tour.
Watch the race action start at noon and if you feel inclined, jump in to your car and go and explore the various viewing areas around the Nordschleife. Alternatively, spend some time exploring the RingWerk motor museum experience.
The ultimate highlight of the weekend will be a behind the scenes tour of the Jaguar Test Centre at the Nurburgring. After tea/coffee and introductions, the test centre manager will explain the significance of the Jaguar Test Centre at the Nurburgring, then there will be an opportunity to view the current vehicles in the showroom and garages. Afterwards one of the Jaguar Nurburgring licenced drivers will drive you around the Nurburgring Nordschleife at speed in a current test centre car – a truly unforgettable experience!
This is quite simply one of the ultimate driving experiences with 176 corners over 21 kilometres.
Depart Nurburgring for Calais.
- Return Eurotunnel crossings from Folkestone to Calais. (Alternative channel routes available for a small supplement).
- 3 nights in a twin or double room at the Hotel Sonnenhof in the town of Adenau on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Evening tour dinner.
- All day drivers skid pan training day, including buffet lunch and soft drinks.
- VLN race general entrance and grandstand tickets, including access to the paddock area and pits.
- Behind the scenes tour of the Nurburgring circuit.
- Entrance to the ring*werk.
- Visit to the Jaguar Test Centre and a passenger lap of the Nurburgring.
What’s not included:
- Entrance to Nordschleife (approx €22). Please note the circuit is open from 17.00hrs – 19.30hrs Mon – Fri, Saturday evening and Sunday.
- Other meals not stated above.
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- European Motoring Assistance cover.
£650.00 per person (based on 2 people in a car, sharing a double/twin room).
Prices for single passengers on request.
Longer durations available on request.
To see our booking conditions click here