Monaco Historic Grand Prix
9th - 11th May 2014
The Monaco Historic Grand Prix is organised every two years by the Automobile Club of Monaco, and takes place a matter of weeks before the F1 Grand Prix following the same iconic street circuit. The principality of Monaco has a long and varied history with motorsport and has hosted a grand prix since 1929 making it the perfect location for this celebration of historic motor racing.
The 9th running of the Monaco Historic Grand Prix will take place in May 2014 & we are pleased to be able to offer to anyone wishing to attend this nostalgic event the ideal solution for both accommodation & VIP hospitality.
The offer below can be purchased as an accommodation and hospitality option, or if you would like to add flights & car hire this can be arranged at an additional cost.
Monaco Historic Grand Prix offer includes:
• 3 night’s accommodation at the Hotel Capitole (3 star) within walking distance of the famous Monaco circuit
• Circuit Entrance Tickets
• Saturday & Sunday access to the Caravelles terrace overlooking the start/finish straight at the circuit
• Experienced staff to co-ordinate your time at the circuit enabling you to make the most of your time at the Monaco Historic
• VIP hospitality at the Caravelles Terrace includes your choice of the following:
- Coffee, tea & fresh fruit juices
- Viennoiseries & Danish pastries
- Provencal buffet
- French regional wines
- Digestives (Armagnac, cognac etc)
- Post race Champagne celebration
- Full waiter and Maitre d’hotel service
- Large plasma screens
- Multi-lingual co-ordinators and hostess
Hotel & Hospitality Price: £1400.00 per person (based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room)
If you have any further questions or would like to make a reservation please call us on 0844 873 0203.