Le Mans 24 Hours
22nd & 23rd June 2013
Le Mans 24 Hours 2013 Grandstand Seat Prices
Although it is possible to view the racing from many different locations around the Le Mans 24 hours circuit with a "General Enclosure Race Ticket" quite often this may be from a grass bank, through a large crowd, and always through a wire fence.
For a better and more comfortable view of the Le Mans 24 hours circuit we recommend the purchase of a grandstand (Tribune) seat. This numbered seat will then be reserved for you from Saturday morning.
There are a number of grandstands located at different places around the Le Mans 24 hours circuit.
Many of the stands are concentrated around the start/finish straight. Others are located at chicanes or bends.
For the latest prices and locations on all the grandstand seats please click here or on the link at the top of the page.
News / Events
- Le Mans 2013 Entry List is Announced
- Le Mans; So much more than 24 Hours
- Legends of Le Mans Competition
- Book now for Le Mans 2013
- Ticket Offer for the FIA WEC at Siverstone
- Le Mans 2012: A glimpse at the future
- Le Mans 24 Hours 2012 Ticket Availability
- FIA World Endurance Championship
- Classic Motor Show and Autosport International
- Le Mans 2012 and other not to be missed events
- Truth in 24 – An evening with Allan McNish and Tom Kristensen
- Le Mans 2012 dates now confirmed!
- Book now to join us at Le Mans 2012
- Audi wins Le Mans 24 Hours 2011
- Le Mans 24 Hours 2011 Qualifying report
- World Premiere for the Peugeot 908 HYbrid4
- Le Mans Through the Ages
- McNish helps Audi launch Le Mans 2011 challenge
- Autosport International Show 2011
- Le Mans 24 Hours 2011: On Sale Now
- New Design for Travel Destinations